Master's in Marketing
Duration of studies
Next application period
Top reasons to study Marketing
- The programme provides various study areas such as branding, sustainable marketing, digital marketing, procurement, and logistics.
- Relevant courses based on topical and high-quality research conducted in the unit, such as service marketing, digitalization, B2B relationships, and networks.
- Programme provides various alternatives to develop expertise in marketing and prepares students for diverse marketing positions that require creativity, understanding people and developing more responsible business practices.
- Extensive and close collaboration with companies, especially start-ups.
- An internationally comparable degree in Economics and Business Administration from an AACSB accredited business school that enables you to apply for work within the EU and globally.
Master's programme in Marketing will help students to develop not only their professional capabilities but also their abilities in applying scientific knowledge to the practice of marketing. Graduates are therefore well-equipped to apply for positions in the industry as well as continue their academic careers.
“My studies include an in-depth look into servitisation, strategic marketing practice, organizational buying behavior, consumer behavior, supply chain management, and digital marketing within global markets. Thus, when I graduate, I will master a combination of relevant skills in the latest marketing knowledge, practices and technologies.” – Amiira
Core skills and competence
At the Oulu Business School, the main focus in marketing education and research is on business-to-business relationships and networks, digital business, services marketing and branding.
The programme emphasises ethical and responsible perspectives on business and offers a comprehensive understanding of the environmental, social and economic aspects of sustainable development in an interconnected world.
Students will gain a deep understanding of customer value and relevant marketing processes across organizations and individuals, specifically in growth venture and start-up company contexts.
Students will develop expertise in key marketing areas such as branding, campaigns, sustainable marketing, procurement and logistics, and digital marketing practices.
Programme structure and courses
Occupational profiles of the graduates
- Brand Manager
- Account Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Planner
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Head of Supply Chain Management
- Retail Development Manager.
Welcome to Oulu Business School
Only roughly five percent of the world’s business schools have fulfilled the AACSB quality standards. The Oulu Business School is one of the first Nordic business schools to earn this international business accreditation.