Doctoral degree programme: Computer science and engineering
Responsible person: Timo Ojala
Total: 40 credits
Field specific studies 25-36 credits:
- Doctoral Training Plan, 3 ECTS
- Research Plan and Seminar, seminar, 1 ECTS
- Other field specific studies 21-32 credits
Field-specific book exam possibilities for ITEE can be found here.
General and transferrable skills studies 4-15 credits:
- Introduction to doctoral training 1 credit
- Scientific Research and Ethics 2 credits
- Follow-up group meetings and reporting 1 credit
- Other general and transferable skills studies 0-11 credits
Teaching tasks 0-5 credits (when the student has passed or study as a part of doctoral training at least 2 credits of university pedagogical studies)
Please see also the recommendations of ECTS for miscellaneous activities in doctoral training .
- In the doctoral degree programme in Computer Science and Engineering poster and conference presentations should be practiced in the supervisor guidance prior to conference.
Last updated: 27.11.2020