Doctoral degree programme: Electrical engineering
Responsible person: Tapio Fabritius
Total: 40 credits
Field specific studies 25-36 credits:
- Doctoral Training Plan, 3 ECTS
- Research Plan and Seminar, seminar, 1 ECTS
- Other field specific studies 21-32 credits
Field-specific book exam possibilities for ITEE can be found here.
General and transferrable skills studies 4-15 credits:
- Introduction to doctoral training 1 credit
- Scientific Research and Ethics 2 credits
- Follow-up group meetings and reporting 1 credit
- Other general and transferable skills studies 0-11 credits
Teaching tasks 0-5 credits (when the student has passed or study as a part of doctoral training at least 2 credits of university pedagogical studies)
Please see also the recommendations of ECTS for miscellaneous activities in doctoral training .
- In the doctoral degree programme in Electrical Engineering poster and conference presentations should be practiced in the supervisor guidance prior to conference.
The structure of the doctoral degree programme provides recommendations for the study schedules, as well as few suggestions for activities and courses that may be of interest in this field:
Last updated: 27.11.2020