- Maxwell-Stefan models are developed for zeolite membrane separation in both pervaporation and gas-gas separation applications.
- Pervaporation and gas zeolite membrane separation processes are further developed with close coupling of laboratory experiments and modelling work.
- Design of hybrid membrane separations is emphasized.
- Homotopy methods are developed further to enable robust numerical solving of process models with multiple solutions.
- Problem-dependent solving strategies are formulated e.g. for membrane separation models.
Prof. Juha Tanskanen, email@example.com
Viimeksi päivitetty: 25.8.2020