Osallistu virtuaaliselle vaihtokurssille Etelä-Koreassa!
Kurssiaikataulu: 17. - 28.1.2022 klo 8 - 11.30 (Suomen aikaa)
Kohderyhmä: Erit. kauppatieteiden ja tekniikan alojen opiskelijat
Ilmoittautuminen: 12.12.2021 mennessä
Varmistathan omasta tiedekunnastasi, että kurssi voidaan hyväksilukea osaksi opintojasi.
The purpose of the Global Capstone Design (GCD) is for the students to apply theoretical knowledge acquired during this winter semester. During the project, students engage in the entire process of solving the real-world problems from collecting and processing actual data along with suitable and appropriate analytic methods to the problem. Both the problem statements and the datasets originate from real-world domains similar to those that students might typically encounter within industry or academic research.
The topic is provided from various industries (such as cryptocurrency exchange, Bithumb) in South Korea. Potential topics include (but are not limited to):
- Categorization of customers and proposals for customized marketing strategies
- Analysis of the international cryptocurrency market and development of strategic planning
- Service Ideation for novices and light users who are not used to cryptocurrency investment with case studies of other startups (Robinhood and Toss)
The basic philosophy of GCD is a problem-based learning (PBL), which develops problem-solving techniques from experiences. The major goals of GCD are as follows:
1) Define the problems properly from the real-world dataset
2) Identify possible alternatives for the defined problem
3) Elaborate the approach with other students
4) Provide detailed solutions to practitioners and receive feedback
Donggukin yliopisto firstname.lastname@example.org
Oulun yliopistossa kysymyksiin vastaa Eeva Pennanen / email@example.com