Place names of multilingual Aanaar (Ph.D. Taarna Valtonen)
- Place names of multilingual Aanaar - The research project is active 2017–2020 and it is funded by the Academy of Finland.
Saami Culture Archive
- Development of the archive Infrastructure and Research Services
- The Giellagas Corpus of Spoken Saami languages
- Arkiivvaid jienat oahppamateriálan - Saami Language Audio Recordings and Learning Resources
- Data Systems
Domestication of Indigenous Discourses?
- Domestication of Indigenous Discourses? Processes of Constructing Political Subjects in Sápmi is a joint project of two Northern universities, University of Oulu and University of Lapland. It is funded by the Academy of Finland in 2015-2018.
The Máinnasheargi research project - Modern viewpoints on Saami oral tradition
The Máinnasheargi research project studies the oral tradition of Saami people living in Finland, in other words the unwritten forms of tradition of North Saami, Skolt Saami and Inari Saami.
Skolt Saami Music (Ph.D. Marko Jouste)
- The Historical Turning Points of Multilayered Music Tradition among the Skolt Saami in Finland -research project is active 2015–2018 and it is funded by the Academy of Finland.
Skolt Saami Memory Bank (Ph.D. Marko Jouste)
- Skolt Saami Memory Bank - A Pilot for Data Management and Revitalisation of Endangered Skolt Saami Music, Language, and Culture
Last updated: 10.9.2019