The material characterization infrastructure allows measurement of electronics materials for full scale of properties. Typical electric properties that are measured are dielectric and magnetic properties (up to 20 GHz) and piezoelectric properties for bulk and thin film materials. Also mechanical, thermal and optical properties can be characterized with our equipment. For more detailed material characterization, we have two Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) and X-ray diffractomerer (XRD).
- BRUKER D8 DISCOVER XRD Equipment
- NETZSCH DIL402PC Dilatometer
- NETZSCH STA449F3 TGA/DSC
- AGILENT E4991A Impedance/ Materials analyzer
- Network Analyzers up to 50 GHz
- Gas mixing unit
- Optical vibrometers
- Temperature chambers
- Oscilloscopes, multimeters etc.
If you are interested of co-operation with the lab premises, please contact Antti Paavola.
Last updated: 18.6.2019