Must have a docent or professor level competence in biomedical and/or epidemiological research.
Must have experience in administrative tasks.
Is appointed by the Research Rector of University of Oulu.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Is responsible for the management and resources (equipment, software) of the Project Center.
- Acts as a supervisor for Project Center’s employees.
- Reviews and signs the requests of data (DTA) or material transfer agreements (MTA) as a provider scientist.
- Decides on data or material transfers to subprojects or to external scientists on the basis of data application review procedure together with Data consultants.
- Reports on the Project Center´s activities and finances to the Dean of the Medical Faculty and the Steering Committee.
- Participates in the Steering Committee meetings and acts as its secretary.
Last updated: 9.7.2020