Health Data Assessment
Health Data Assessment checklist
Health Data Assessment is a checklist for assessing the quality, quantity, and usability of the (health) data for research and business.
This checklist gets you started in your data-based research or development project, and goes through the most critical aspects of accessing data, data quality, and reusability. Here you can also find the data strategy template for business and a template for assessing the adequate amount of data for your project (coming soon).
You can browse through the element on this site, or download the checklist as a whole below.
Health Data Assessment checklist and the Data Strategy Plan for Business are produced by DigiHealth Hub.
Data Strategy for Business
Data Strategy for Business provides nine steps towards your business's data strategy.
This data strategy template is intended to be used as a tool for creating a data strategy for your business. It focuses on the business context of how health data can be used to achieve your current and future business goals. We recommend to use it as an extension to the Health Data Assessment.
The 9 Steps
- Define a strategy for your data driven business at present and in the future.
- Identify actual, concrete business goals for which (health) data should be gathered.
- Identify requirements for the data-driven service or product certification early in the business goal planning phase.
- Plan your resources (human and equipment) carefully for essential data collection and processing tasks.
- Define the capabilities (people, data, process, regulations) required to execute your business goals.
- Include all stakeholders in the planning phase to find out what is feasible and also to promote commitment to the agreed goal.
- Search for technologies (analysis and prediction methods) which can solve your use cases. Identify required data processing methods and processes (preprocessing, statistical methods, machine learning, neural networks) and resources (e.g. data scientists).
- Define action plan for implementing the data strategy as part of your data-driven business.
- Follow and iterate these steps on a regular basis.