Programme fee is 1350€. Payment instructions will be send to the participants by email with the letter of acceptance in May.
The payment will serve also as a confirmation of participation and it is to be effected by the end of May. The payment has to come through and be visible in the bank account of the University of Oulu by 11th June. If the payment has not come through, the participation may be cancelled.
Refund after May is possible due to serious medical reasons.
The programme fee will cover all costs related to the programme. This includes:
- Extracurricular activities included in the programme
- All accommodation for the duration of the programme
- All transportation within the programme
- Student union fee, which guarantees access to students discount prices including lunches at the universities
- Travel card to the city of Oulu or Rovaniemi depending on your chosen curriculum
- Excursion programme
The programme fee does not include:
- The airline tickets to and from Finland to the students’ home country or other transportation fees to the cities of Oulu or Rovaniemi are not included in the programme fee
- The students are also required to purchase their own food during their stay in Oulu or Rovaniemi and in Inari apart from a number of pre-ordered dinners and lunches in Inari, details to be announced later.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the programme’s contact person.
The organisers reserve the right to make changes.