Personal Study Plan (PSP) / Henkilökohtainen opintosuunnitelma (HOPS)
A personal study plan will help you and your teacher tutor keep track of the progress and direction of your studies. The objective is compiling a degree that suits your personal goals and preferences.
All the students majoring in English Philology produce their personal study plans at the beginning of their studies. The plans are updated and discussed with teacher tutors in the course of the studies.
Checkpoints for PSP's
- At the beginning of the studies
- At the beginning of the Bachelor's Seminar and Thesis course
- At the beginning of the Master's studies
The following people in English Philology are ready to give guidance and support in your studies.
- All the incoming major subject students are assigned a peer tutor (a senior student). If you are not in a peer group, please contact Andrew Pattison.
All the incoming major subject students are assigned also a teacher tutor.
- Intake 2019: Mirka Rauniomaa, Tiina Räisänen & Jarkko Toikkanen
- Intake 2018: Mirka Rauniomaa, Andrew Pattison & Pentti Haddington
- Intake 2017: Maarit Siromaa, Andrew Pattison & Mirka Rauniomaa
- Intake 2016: Maarit Siromaa & Andrew Pattison
- Intake 2015: Pentti Haddington, Tiina Keisanen & Maarit Siromaa
- Intake 2014: Pentti Haddington, Tiina Keisanen & Maarit Siromaa
- Intake 2013: Pentti Haddington & Tiina Keisanen
- Intakes up to 2012: Maarit Siromaa
General study guidance
- Maarit Siromaa
- also other members of staff
- Helena Karjalainen (Secretary of Student Affairs; WebOodi, exams, sign-up, course credits, compiling study packages)
- Ulla Alanko (Education Designer; student affairs)
- Oili Sievola (Lead Specialist, Academic Affairs; student affairs, degrees)
Viimeksi päivitetty: 21.10.2019